Enter to Win a Year of Free Coloring Services
Teddie Kossof Salon Spa joins Goldwell® in raising awareness of the advantages of the professional, in-salon hair color service over at-home box color. That's why we are hosting a contest to encourage clients get their hair colored at Teddie Kossof Salon Spa. Clients can participate by coming into the salon and entering for a chance to win a year of free hair color. As the images above say:
These results cannot be achieved at home, and that proves the importance of quality professional color service - not to mention the many inconveniences and disadvantages of box hair color.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter. To enter The Goldwell® Win a Year of Free Hairdressing Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), visit a ® Salon Alliance Salon (each a "Participating Salon" and collectively "Participating Salons") between April 1, 2012 and August 31, 2012, complete the entry form, and deposit the completed entry form into the entry box. All entries must be received no later than 8:00 p.m. local time on August 31, 2012. A list of Participating Salons can be obtained at our Salon Search page. Limit one (1) entry per person. No mechanically reproduced entries, alterations, facsimiles or forged entries. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any person to return entry forms to sweepstakes headquarters and/or Sponsor in a timely fashion. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that Sponsor may use the information provided on the entry from for future marketing and promotional purposes, including sending the entrant electronic messages, unless or until entrant directs otherwise.
2. Start/End Times. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. local time on April 1, 2012 and ends at 9:00 p.m. local time on August 31, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period").
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Kao USA Inc. ("Sponsor"), Participating Salon Alliance, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Fifteen (15) winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about September 15, 2012. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor representative. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Grand Prizes. Fifteen (15) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize will consist of up to $1,300 worth of in-salon professional coloring, cutting and styling services at a Participating Salon, for a one year period beginning September 15, 2012 and continuing through September 15, 2013 ("Prize Claim Period"). Any balance remaining on the prize after September 15, 2013 will be deemed forfeited and no compensation will be provided. Balances that exceed the $1,300 value of prize are the responsibility of winners. Prize cannot be applied to taxes or gratuity. Prize can only be used by and applied to services for winner and not anyone else. Prize cannot be applied to any previous balance due at the Participating Salon. Prize may only be redeemed at a Participating Salon in accordance with these Official Rules. The approximate retail value of each prize is $1,300. The approximate retail value of all prizes combined is $19,500. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Not good for the purchase of retail products. The retail cost for any retail products the winner wishes to purchase is the responsibility of the winner. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners. Prize is subject to Participating Salon’s terms and conditions, including any requirement to schedule service appointments in advance. Failure to comply with the Participating Salon’s terms or conditions, instructions or any other directives may result in cancellation and/or a charge for service. Each Participating Salon reserves the right to make the final decision of admission, according to the rules and regulations established at the Participating Salon. Sponsor cannot be held responsible for this decision or for any disagreements concerning availability and quality of services. Any dispute must be settled directly with the Participating Salon concerned. Winner must visit the same Participating Salon where winner originally entered the Sweepstakes, or, if that Participating Salon ceases being a Participating Salon before the prize has been completely redeemed or at any time during the Prize Claim Period, the prize must be redeemed at the nearest other Participating Salon. If winner does not redeem at the nearest other Participating Salon, winner forfeits the balance of the prize.
6. Notification. Winners will be notified by telephone on or about October 15, 2012 and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days of prize notification. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one (1) prize per person or household.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Participating Salons, and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the "Released Entities"), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified.
8. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by October 30, 2012 to: Kao USA Inc. Goldwell Marketing Team 981 Corporate Boulevard Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
10. Sponsor. Kao USA Inc., 2535 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnti, Ohio 45214.
teddie kossof salon spa
Teddie Kossof Salon Spa